You are now viewing content for
Grand Cinemas Warwick.
Click the link in the bar above to change your location at any time.
GRAND CINEMAS “FROZEN 2” – WA SCHOOL GROUP BOOKINGS Competition
Terms & Conditions:
1. The promoter of this Competition is Grand Theatre Company trading as Grand Cinemas (ABN 58 056 053 699) of Head Office, 639 Beach Road, Warwick, Western Australia (“Promoter”).
2. Promotional Period i) This promotion commences 9:00am on 19/09/2019 and ends 5:00pm on 11/12/2019 (WST) ii) The promotion is open to all School Group Booking clients who purchase a group booking (min 20 pax same screening date/session/location) for their representing school to see Disney’s “Frozen 2” at a participating Grand Cinema location during the stated promotional period. iii) One entry per single qualifying school group booking is permitted.
3. The method for determining the winner is GAME OF CHANCE. All qualifying group booking entries will form the draw from which one winning entry (School group booking client) will be selected at random. One winner will be drawn at 5:00pm on 12/12/2019 (WST) by a Grand Cinemas Group Booking representative to determine the major prize winner. Place of draw, Grand Cinemas Head Office, 639 Beach Road, Warwick, Western Australia.
4. The Major Prize consists of (i) one $5,000 (AUD) Gift Card to be used via “Modern Teaching Aids” online.
5. The Major Prize winner will be notified via phone and by accepting the prize will agree to participate in any associated publicity.
6. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (i) to disqualify any entrant; or (ii) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
7. Unclaimed prizes: If the major prize has been won but remains unclaimed by the specified redraw date, the major prize will be entered into an unclaimed prize draw. The unclaimed prize draw will be comprised only of entries from the original major prize draw and will take place at the same time and place as the original major prize draw on 17/01/2020. In the case of a winner, they will be notified via phone.
8. In the event that the prize winner does not redeem the Major Prize within the timeframe specified, then the Major Prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Major Prize.
9. Prize offered is strictly not negotiable, exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Any unused portion of the prize is not-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as cash. Gift Card can only be used for online purchases via the Modern Teaching Aid website (www.teaching.com.au). The Gift Card will be valid for a total of 3 years from date of issue and will electronically expire on the given expiry date. Gift Card cannot be redeemed against outstanding monies.
10. Any additional costs outside the advertised prize item shall be the responsibility of the winner.
11. The Grand Theatre Company and the prize suppliers will not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with prizes.
12. Employees and immediate family of The Grand Theatre Company or any third party associated with the competition, including without limitation the prize suppliers are ineligible to enter.
13. Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. Full terms and conditions are additionally published online by visiting grandcinemas.com.au